Do you want to work for a leading fund and corporate service providing company? Are you that people manager that wants to work in a client contact role? Are you a service minded candidate?
About the company
Our client is a leading fund and corporate services organisation. It is an international company with multiple locations througout Europe. Being a US company from origin it grew out to be the strong player that is today. They have a strong emphasis on the personal and professional development of the employees. They are very proud to have a strong retention rate and to offer their staff a perfect growth path.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Being the first point of contact as it comes to fund structures
- Co-ordinating advice on legal, tax and other
- Ensuring the periodic financial statements are preparated, checked and filled in on a timely basis and are compliant
- Acting as 4-eyes signatory for the admin
- Assisting with billing information by doing client analyses
- Training and development of staff
- Participating in the appraisal process for the staff
- Two to five years fund administration experience
- Finished revelant professional qualification (ICSA Diploma level or equivalent)
- Experience and knowlegde of financial services
- People management experience
- Evidence of managing a small client relationship or part of a major client relationship
For the right candidate my client is willing to pay a good salary and benefits.