Would you enjoy working for a professional services firm that has big ambitions and a strong vision? Do you have the skills and experience to lead a team of payroll specialists? Do you thrive in an international environment?
If you can answer yes to these three questions, you may very well be the candidate we’re looking for!
About the company
For our client, one of the world’s biggest multi-client payroll providers with over 950 payroll experts in more than 77 countries worldwide. With a large and various client portfolio of more than 5000 clients, they can handle more than 5 billion in salary payments annually. Global Payroll Services is a department within HR and Payroll of our client that is growing and is providing Dutch payroll services to a diverse range of international clients. For their office in Amsterdam they are looking for a Supervisor Payroll to join a team of payroll professionals.
Tasks and responsibilities
The ideal candidate is someone who can easily respond to new situations, who has a general interest in international financial markets and who is excellent in establishing and maintaining stakeholder relationships. The Supervisor Payroll will be responsible for the daily planning, operational side of business, as well as function as a problem solver for any issues that may arise in the payroll department.
- Taking ownership in leading the day to day activities of the team
- Handling all payroll matters of client companies and be cooperative to other stakeholders' requests
- Leading and coaching a team of payroll professionals
- Ensuring compliance with rules and the policies of home and host countries
- Taking involvement in quality assurance by overseeing the processes
- Tracking productivity and performance by keeping accurate records and preparing reports
- Actively taking charge of problems when issues arise
- Suggesting measures and methods to improve the department
- Collaborating with auditors and managing payroll tax audits
- 2 - 5 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent in Dutch and English written and verbal communication skills
- PDL degree, VPS is an advantage
- You are service oriented with an international mind-set.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Unit4 payroll software experience is an advantage
Our client offers you a challenging job with a competitive salary package. If you are interested in this position, or would like to discuss other roles that we are currently recruiting for, please forward your resume to Mohamed.email@example.com or contact him on 020-2380200/06-51263493.
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.