About the company
Our client is a unique and innovative Investment Management company specialised in ‘alternative’ fixed income. It is the fastest growing company in Dutch financial services. The teams of experts are active in asset management, direct lending and advisory services. This firm is active across the globe and works for a variety of clients, including pension funds, insurance companies, banks, private equity firms, and governments. It has set up the first online mortgage distribution platform in the Netherlands and launched a loan portfolio market place where originators and professional investors meet. Its mission is to create a better match between savings and credit in society. Clients choose the company because it offers deep insight and make them truly understand the opportunities in alternative fixed income.
Tasks and responsibilities
Due to the fast growth of the company they are looking for an Institutional Sales Associate to sell the fixed income products, like mortgage mandates and ABS fund, to (international) institutional investors. Key is a deep level of understanding of the products. Our client is a fixed income asset manager, strategies include mortgage loans, SME loans, CRE/buy-to-let loans. There funds providing exposure to alternative fixed income strategies like ABS (and in the future marketplace loans and corporate credit. The company is looking to strongly grow the assets under management in these strategies. The Institutional Sales Associate will have the opportunity to set up their own shop and really make a difference. The chance of a lifetime to work for one of the leading alternative fixed income asset managers and direct lenders in Europe!
- Sell the fixed income products, like mortgage mandates and ABS funds, to (international) institutional investors
- Create strong relationships with institutional clients based on trust and content
- Oversee the development and maintenance of effective sales material
- Work with marketing on further establishing as an expert in the alternative fixed income market
- Help build up the sales and client management team
- Be an advocate of alternative fixed income as an asset class in fund investor fora and press
- Over 4 years of experience in (alternative fixed income) fund sales, with a strong network among potential clients
- Relevant master’s degree
- Good at sensing business opportunities and continuously on the lookout for new business
- The ability to truly ‘close deals
- The ability to ‘dive deep’ in terms of content, with a thorough understanding of our products and services
- A strategic mindset, being able to guide clients towards the funds opportunities in alternative fixed income asset classes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch and English
- A fast growing, professional and flat organisation
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- An organisation where initiatives are appreciated and responsibilities can and should be taken
- A dynamic and challenging environment with room for entrepreneurship
- A good work atmosphere
- The chance of a lifetime to work for one of the leading alternative fixed income asset managers and direct lenders in Europe!
If you are interested in this position, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency with a focus in Finance, Banking en Legal. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Please and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.