For our client, one of the largest financial institutions in Europe, we are looking for a Senior Client Service Manager.
About the company
Our client is strongly represented worldwide in corporate services for large corporates, private clients and financial institutions. This business unit is one of the leading providers in settlement of securities transactions and the custody and administration of listed and unlisted securities for institutional investors.
Tasks and responsibilities
The Client Service Manager is responsible for ensuring the client journey and overall satisfaction of clients across the full scope of services received from this company. Given the global nature of the business and clients, the Client Services Managers work together across locations as part of a unified global team serving clients in each location and overseeing their clients’ activities anywhere in the world.
The Client Service Manager has full accountability for the following:
- Manage the relationship between the client and service delivery areas by ensuring a full
- understanding of the client’s needs and expectations
- Manage service level reviews, due diligences and visits for existing clients; ensure regular formal performance reviews are conducted with clients according to strategic priorities and client needs
- Document, coordinate and oversee resolution of structural problems or issues affecting the quality of service delivery and the overall client experience
- Ensure the quality of the on-boarding projects and transversally coordinate activities of the business implementation teams.
- Identify and coordinate service delivery modifications in response to changes in the client activities by raising change projects within the existing service scope
- Ensure proper coordination of relationships with third parties/other departments related to the client activity,
- Stay connected with market/product developments and identify and follow up on new business development opportunities in collaboration with our sales department
- Contribute to the development of the company brand and market reputation
- Bachelor/master’s degree in finance/economics/business
- 5 years+ of industry experience, financial markets, asset management or securities services
- Qualifications and proven track record in project management, quality improvement in international, complex organizations within the financial industry
- Extensive experience in a role with a strong client management focus
- Ability to foster and maintain strong interpersonal external and internal relationships
- Result driven with good direct and indirect influential skills
- Competent strategic thinker with the ability to create and implement solutions
- Dutch native speaker and effective written and oral communication in English. Knowledge of the French language is an advantage
If you are interested in this position, send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency with a focus in Finance, Banking en Legal.
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Please and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.