About the company
Our client is one of the leading Investment firms (PE) in Europe. More than EUR 40 billion in raised capital across many separate funds having exposure to corporates in Europe, Asia and the US. They invest in companies across the world with a mission to help them develop into great and sustainable companies by providing access to their ownership skills and operational expertise. Our client has offices in 14 countries on three continents and around 450 employees. People are working in Investment Advisory teams and within Fund Management, Fund Administration and Investor Relations.
Tasks and responsibilities
At the Amsterdam office of our client an Investment Advisory team and Finance Fund Management team are responsible for managing several investment funds. In the Finance Fund Management team, we are looking for a Finance professional with excellent analytical skills and a good understanding of accounting principles to manage the holding structures of Investment funds. You will be working in a dynamic international environment with highly qualified professionals.
- Actively maintaining the existing holding structures including dividends, investments and ownerships
- Preparing and reviewing drawdown and distribution models
- Preparing valuations, performance analysis and reporting on equity stakes in the various structures
- Financial modelling and tax reporting, including liaising with internal and external consultants
- Maintaining good communications and dialogue with other (support) departments and our external administrator
- Pro-actively provide (personal) management information to the organization and its owners
- Provide and analyse investment information for participants in the various investment structures
- Provide management structurally and ad hoc with information concerning investment exits and entries
- University degree in business administration, economics
- Knowledge and understanding of accounting principles
- Excellent analytical skills, working with numbers and (complex) financial models
- Well-organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple projects
- A minimum of 3-5 years of relevant working experience, an international environment, financial industry
- Effective communication and personal skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch, both spoken and written
- Unique, challenging and independent role
- Being part of a team of highly qualified professionals
- Operating close to management in a very dynamic environment
- Chance to work in an internationally operating company with many different cultures
- Room for personal development
If you are interested in this position, please contact: email@example.com , or call on 0031 020 2170 996
We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think People.