Just finished you Bachelor or Master degree and do you have the ambition to work within the banking sector at an International firm? Are you an eager learner, flexible and willing to work in the evening? Then this might be the job for you!
About the company
Our client is an International Bank who's investing in a whole new way of working. Their focus has shifted and as result, new projects and opportunities have developed. Therefore, they are looking for a starter who is curious, flexible and likes to work within a changing and divers environment.
Tasks and responsibilities
In this role you will work on a variety of tasks within the equity and/or fixed income domain. You will execute the process flow of equities, bonds, repo, CD/CP and related activities. You will be responsible to ensure a timely and controlled accurate transaction process according to market standards. Your work environment is equipped to control risk and to meet the international service level agreements and market practices. The following tasks will be part of your role:
- Monitoring and processing transactions
- Identifying failing transactions; furthermore, escalating problems to senior staff or manager
- Performing inquiries on differences in positions, breaks or errors
- Maintaining (or advising on) processes and work instructions
- Liaise with front and back offices world wide
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Business Administration (or equivalent)
- Proactive attitude towards tackling issues and solving breaks
- Strong personality, convincing discussion partner
- Strong numeracy/analytical skills, including the ability to work with figures, charts and graphs
- Fluent in English both verbal as written and willing to learn the Dutch language
Our client offers you a challenging job with a competitive salary package.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com or call 0202170996
Saro Recruitment is a recruitment agency focused on Accounting, Finance & Banking, Marketing & Sales and the Legal sectors. We believe that recruitment can be done more carefully, sincerely and with more passion. We see these aspects as essential to connect our candidates and clients. Our extensive network enables us to meet the needs of our clients and candidates. Pleasure and growth assured!
Saro Recruitment. We think PEOPLE